Blackhaven Shepherds, we specialize in Blacks and Dark Coats, temperament, trainability and
family companions. All breeding stock
is certified. Puppies are home raised and imprinted from birth.
Please feel welcome to sign our guestbook on the home page.
Litters shall be announced as they come.
* Individual puppy binder with 1 week, 4 week and 7 week pictures of their pup including a picture of mom and dad and siblings along with their pedigrees.
* We will show you how to clip nails, clean ears, and bathe your pup to save you money from the groomers.
* Puppy take home bag includes:
- 2 handfuls of Old Mother Hubbard assorted puppy busquits
- 2 puppy pressed rawhide bones and
- 1 light coloured cow hoof
* We will supply a 40 pound adult bag of Purina dog food if new owner wants to keep their pup on the same food as the pup is on.
* Puppies are paper trained, used to a leash, no fear of loud noises or fast movements. Some house training, sociailized with children/adults/other dogs of different ages. All this starts at the tender age of 5 weeks.
Grandma , I look like a drowned rat!
Help, someone please!
Previous, Present and Future Stud Dogs we have used or are using can be seen here.
Some previous puppies we have had
can be seen here.
We specialize in Blacks and Dark Coats, temperament, trainability and
We have longcoats available occasionally.
All breeding stock
Puppies are home raised and imprinted from birth.
See our Puppy Packages included on the Upcoming Litters page.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about us, our gang or our litters.
BOARDING AND GROOMING AVAILABLE:
Boarding includes 3 x a day exercise with us on 58 acres, leash walks, play time in house, fresh air time in 10 x 10 dog run and will be groomed the day he/she goes home.
No litters planned at this time.